Контакты
О нас

Вернуться   Форум | www.makhno.ru > Общий форум > История Анархизма

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 21.01.2014, 11:24   #11
Malcolm Archibald
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 217 раз(а) в 92 сообщениях
Malcolm Archibald is a glorious beacon of lightMalcolm Archibald is a glorious beacon of lightMalcolm Archibald is a glorious beacon of lightMalcolm Archibald is a glorious beacon of lightMalcolm Archibald is a glorious beacon of lightMalcolm Archibald is a glorious beacon of light

Из дневника А. Беркмана – 20 февраля 1921:

I was elected as one of the speakers at the funeral, but I ceded my place to Pavlov [N. I. Petrov-Pavlov?], as I thought his group of workers should be represented. Due to limited time, number of speakers had to be cut. E[mma] spoke in Engl[ish], adding a few words in Russ[ian] to allay, rather to counter, the foolish [utterings?] of Aron’s. The latter spoke in the name of a few Petr[ograd] comrades and read a paper that outraged everyone at the grave. It was a criticism of K.’s stand on the war, and of his silence the last 3 years. Whether criticism justified or not, I consider it absolutely out of place. ... It was not the place, nor the time. ... I myself criticized K. in re[gards to the] war, then in 1914 or 1915. So it wasn’t to the criticism I objected, but to the place and time chosen. I was surprised at Aron’s action, as ... he should have given me a hint of his intentions. Moreover, he was advised – and I learned this later – by those that knew of his paper, to speak to the funeral Com[mittee], advising them. He came but did not inform them. He even says he did, and every member of the Comm[ittee] was busy and not interested. But it was due to not understanding: I remember he asked me if I wanted to read what he was going to say at the funeral. I was even surprised at his question. Why should I read it? I asked him, not having the least suspicion of his intentions. He took it for consent that he may say at the grave what he pleases.

См. http://search.socialhistory.org/Reco...iveContentList]

Последний раз редактировалось Malcolm Archibald; 21.01.2014 в 11:28.
Malcolm Archibald вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Дубовик (21.01.2014)